Gretchen Reinheimer is an avid listener, probing and exploring with passion and dedication, resulting in a distinct and unique vision for each project.
She is a connector committed to developing long term relationships with her clients and her industry partners. Her enthusiasm and passion know no bounds as she strives for extraordinary design statements. Gretchen is a visionary. She can see the finished product, long before the project even starts, and can guide each step of the process effortlessly.
It’s not unusual for Gretchen’s clients to hire her for successive projects. She can describe how one client’s office renovation evolved into a series of projects that has spanned many years of successful collaborations.
Gretchen and her team are the consummate design professionals, making sure to reflect each client’s sentiments. Encouraging them to share their thoughts and concerns and to allow their collective voices to be heard.
Whatever your style, Gretchen approaches each project with the same enthusiasm and gratitude. She will stress the importance of form and function, making sure there is a consistent flow throughout the space. Her designs have staying power.
The Process of working with Gretchen Reinheimer Design, LLC
1. The Interview. GRD interviews each client to provide an accurate Scope of Work and budget for the design costs and a comprehensive Letter of Agreement.
2. The Existing Conditions Assessment. Each project requires the designer to measure and become intimate with the existing spaces involved. Sometimes it requires photographing the inventory of items to be included in the design, sometimes it’s familiarizing the team with the plans for a custom built home and providing feedback on the Construction Documents.
3. Research and Design. Increasingly we find our client’s more overwhelmed than ever due to the multitude of choices for furnishings, finishes and lighting. Gretchen and her team provide expert guidance through the myriad of possibilities.
4. The SYSTEM. We have found that our system of providing a document that provides budgetary information and one that provides images of final choices an enormous benefit to organizing the thousands of components of an interior renovation.
5. As a Full Service Design Studio. We provide Furniture Plans, Bathroom Plans and Elevations indicating Tile Layouts, Kitchen Plans and Elevations indicating Cabinetry and Tile Layouts and Lighting & Electrical Plans as well as 3 Dimensional Drawings.
6. As the Client Advocate. For the duration of any project clients may request that we support their vision throughout the renovation process. Many of our client’s are not available to meet with contractors and trades to review work to be done and this is where Gretchen & her team steps in.
Gretchen Reinheimer Design, LLC.
Creating Lasting Impressions.
Contact Gretchen: 201.723.1735